Cheap international calling cards Cheap card
Buy phone card
Best rates cards
Your account
1. Choose from and where you'll call
from to
2. Buy a phone card you selected
3. Get your PIN code on e-mail immediately
     

Cable & Wireless to Enter Indian Telephone Market


27/01/2007

UK-based communications operator, Cable & Wireless, is getting ready to enter the Indian long distance telephone market, according to a recent report in the Economic Times.

C&W will hold a 74% stake in its new subsidy, Cable & Wireless Networks India, which was incorporated earlier this month. The other 26% will be owned by and Indian joint venture partner, so as to conform with the country’s foreign corporate ownership rules.

C&W already operates an IT and business outsourcing division in India.



 

Related News

 
Cable & Wireless Expected to Win Virgin Media Cable Contract
10/04/2007
British communications provider, Cable & Wireless PLC is poised to win a broadband supply contract from Virgin Media, allowing it to sell high-speed internet services to millions of UK customers out of reach of Virgin’s cable network, according to a report...
 
Cable VoIP and Wireless Threaten Traditional U.S. Telephone Carriers
28/05/2008
American cable companies are positioned to capture a growing share of the residential telephone market, according to a recently updated forecast from SNL Kagan.In the past two years, incumbent landline operators have seen their share of the residential telephone market...
 
AT&T Rolls Out Three New Long Distance Telephone Plans
21/12/2006
America`s largest telephone carrier, AT&T Inc., has launched three new telephone service packages that will significantly lower the cost of advanced services, and conform more closely with the pricing structure of digital phone and VoIP services.The new packages...
 
Telus CEO Expects Continued Boom in Canadian Wireless Market
04/05/2007
Darren Entwistle, the CEO of Telus Corp., predicted at a recent conference that the current boom in Canada’s wireless market would run for another six years. Entwistle refused to comment, however, on whether Telus would make a bid for rival telecom giant, Bell...
 

Best rates calling cards from:

Albania
Angola
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Belarus
Belgium
Bermuda
Bolivia
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cuba Guantanamo
Cyprus
Czech Rep.
Denmark
Dominica
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Estonia
Fiji Isl.
Finland
France
French Antilles
French Guiana
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Gibraltar
Greece
Guadeloupe
Guam
Guatemala
Haiti
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Ivory Coast
Jamaica
Japan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Korea South
Kuwait
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macao
Macedonia
Malawi
Malaysia
Malta
Mauritius
Mexico
Monaco
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palestine
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Turkey
Uganda
United Kingdom
Ukraine
Uruguay
Unated States
Uzbekistan
Vatican
Venezuela
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Home | News | Legal | References | Help | Feedback | Account | Order card | Country codes | Best rates Copyright © 2008 CheapCard.org